Liebster Award

                                       My blog is nominated for Liebster Award

             
                 
Hello, my beautiful people. Hope you all are doing great. First of all, a very happy new year to all you lovely people. This is my first post of 2018 and happy to announce that my blog is nominated for Liebster Award.

Thanks Sharlene
I am happy and thankful to Sharlene the person and the blogger, who nominated my blog for the Liebster award. Thank you so much Sharlene. Guys please visit her blog which is a travel and lifestyle blog 👉 Through R Eyes
       
                                      

How I got nominated for the  Liebster award:- It all started when I joined a new blogging group on Facebook like other bloggers do to connect with each other and one day there I saw a post on the group by a blogger who wants to nominate other new blogs following the rules of the Award. I commented on that post giving my blog link so that they can check my blog if it is eligible for the award or not. After checking my blog Sharlene send me a message telling me that she wants to nominate my blog for Liebster award. And I replied her saying yes and will be happy to get nominated for the award.. This is how my blog got nominated for Liebster Award. Now many of you may not know what this Leibster Award is all about, so, i am here  to tell you everything about Liebster Award and also going to answer the questions that a nominee should answer and tag other blogs for nomination... Keep on reading...

Favourite blog:-
 I like to read a variety of blogs both from my niche and outside of my niche. If you have any recommendations of good small blogs, i will definitely check them out.
        

What is Liebster Award?
  Liebster award exists only on the internet and is created to discover new blogs and welcome them to the blogging community. The award is given to bloggers by other bloggers, its seems like a nice guesture in my opnion. It has German Origin the word liebster means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
                           
                                          Nomination Questios from Sharlene

Q1. What inspires your blog?

Ans:- My blog is inspired by beauty, fashion and lifestyle. But I do write on other topics except my niche and also like to checkout other blogs for some inspiration.

Q2. What are the 3 items you would take on a stranded island?

And:- The three items I would take on a stranded island are, a lighter, food, axe.

Q3. If you can live anywhere where would it be?

And:- If I can live anywhere it would be a place where people don't judge each oher.

Q4. How did you come up with your blog name?

And:- Before naming my blog, I did a quick research and find that most of the bloggers named their blogs using their own name. I just followed the trend and named my blog as Beauty Gossip with Farhaj.

Q5. What's one of your favourite  moments?

And:- There are lots of favourite moments but one that is my favourite and close to my heart is, I was struggling with traffic on my blog when I launched my blog, but then I posted a new blog post about 'Ancient beauty secrets of India' and got such a huge response with more than 100 views at that time when my blog is fairly new and this actually motivated and inspired me to carry on as a blogger.

Q6. If you can only eat 1 thing for the rest of your life what it would be?

And:- If I can only eat 1thing for the rest of my life then it has to be chocolate. I love chocolate.

Q7. What's your favourite quote?

And:- The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

Q8. What's something you can't live without?

And:- Food.

Q9. Favourite song?

And:- Manuhe manuhor song by Bhupen Hazarika.

Q10. If you can trade places with anyone for a day who would it be and why?

Ans:- If I can trade places with anyone for a day then I would trade places with a homeless person so that they can have the luxury that i do, they can have home cooked warm food, a hot or cold shower according to ones choice, nice clothes to wear and a comfy bed to sleep with a roof over their head with family who love and care about them.

My nominees are:- 
Will update very soon.


                                                   Questions for my nominees

Q1. What inspired you to start blogging?

Q2. What are the 3 things you can not live without?

Q3. If you can go back in your past and change something that happened what it would be?

Q4. If you were granted one wish what would it be?

Q5.Favourite quote?

Q6. What is the best piece of advice you have been given?

Q7. Your advice to aspiring bloggers?

Q8. When do you like to write blogs during day or night?

Q9. Favourite dish?

Q10. Your mother tongue?

                                                         Nomination Rules
1.Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog
2.Display the award (feature image) on your blog.
3.Write a 150-300-word post about your favorite blog that is not your own.    Explain why you like the blog, provide links
4. Provide 10 random facts about yourself (optional).
5. Nominate 5 – 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers that you feel deserve the award.
6. List these rules in your post.
7. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
8. Post a comment in the comments of (the award post)  so your post and blog can be viewed



Comments

Amy-inspire. said…
Congratulations on your nomination. I like your blog.
Conchita said…
Congrats on your nomination, definitely you deserved it.
Unknown said…
Congrats on your nomination! As pretty new blogger, I had no idea about this award. Thanks for sharing!!
Unknown said…
Congrats.. Never heard of Liebster Award but after reading this post I know now what Liebster Award is all about...
Throughreyes said…
Once again congratulations! I’m also a chocolate lover lol I love the fact that you’re willing to trade places with a homeless person just so they can have the luxury that others have, that’s very inspiring and not a lot of people would do that. You’re an awesome person =)
Thank you so much Conchita..😊
Thank you so much Piyush.. Happy that I can give you and others all the information about Liebster Award.. I think that's what blogging is all about.. 😊
Thank you so so much Sharlene..It all happened just because of you... I think this one reason that both of us love chocolate is enough for each of us to become best of blogging friends ... Yes i do think that I should trade places to a homeless person at least for one day they can have the luxury that we do... And thankful to God..😇😇
Congratulations on your nomination! 👏👏👏👏👏
Katie said…
Congratulations on your nomination, that's awesome! You are so sweet to want to switch places with a homeless person, that speaks volumes to your character :)
Thank you Katie.... I believe in sharing and it means caring... Its always good to share something with a person who need those things..
nikhila said…
Congratulations!

I used the same theme for my blog in the beginning days of my blogging. Your blog reminded me of all those days! :-)

Good luck!
Thank you Nikhila... Oh wow... Same theme... You know na pink is the fav colour of every girl..😊😊
Mayuri said…
Congratulation on your nomination! You truly deserved it :)
Daima Hussain said…
Wow Congratulations, I wish you the best!
Boma said…
Congratulations on your nomination. Blessings to you.
Anonymous said…
Many congratulation for this award.

Popular Posts